• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Dems should be making Trump's nominee for EPA major campaign issue. They should be openly challenging Collins, Tillis, Gardner and McSally to take a public position. This would show leadership.

She’s the most presidential person on the Dem bench.

Tio Bernie!

It's not nust enough cash to run a campaign. It's enough cash to strangle other campaigns by hiring up most of the potential election workers in every state, jacking up ad rates, etc...

It's fucked up, but he can literally starve the other campaigns to death by acquiring all the resources they need.

Seems like someone you don't want around if you want to take the Senate, or make gains on the state level. Hard to imagine a Republican presidential campaign taking the brunt of these tactics.

how many of you have received campaign texts yet? if so, from which candidates?

I've only gotten them from Bernie so far, but tons of people around me have been getting Bloomberg texts

texts? christ 2020 sucks

the only bloomberg ad i've ever seen was on a bar TV that was muted.

lets' finance these elections publically, folks

I got a Warren one the other day. Not sure if it was for NC or FL. I haven't voted in FL since the 2012 election but I still occasionally get contacted about it.

I've only gotten them from Bernie so far, but tons of people around me have been getting Bloomberg texts
Hi I'm Sara from Mike Bloomberg's campaign. With so much at stake, Americans deserve a Democratic candidate who can beat Donald Trump. Will you support Mike?

Just pointing out that it's been 64 years since we elected a bald president.

I’m getting a ton of texts and calls from Bloomberg in California. I had a few from the Sanders campaign awhile back but they stopped once I told them I wasn’t physically in California.

The only signs up at Guilford County Courthouse are for Bloomberg and Bernie. Have only received a text from Bernie.

I feel kinda bad about it, but I was the texter on behalf of a few campaigns in 2018 -- Abrams, Tony Evers, a few close house races in California

it was actually kinda fun, though I recognize it's generally annoying

I am curious the return on investment for that mode of outreach, though -- our list was mostly likely voters, so it was more GOTV than candidate persuasion, though some people did seem to be genuinely curious about the candidates

I am just hoping the Bloomberg campaign texts me

Back