• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

honestly I'm more looking forward to the VP debate.

Same here. This is the least interested I've been in watching the presidential debates in a long time, maybe ever. I already know that I'm voting for Biden, I know how Trump is going to act, so not much interest there. OTOH, the vice presidential debate between Harris and Pence should be quite interesting. Will Pence dare to get on stage with a woman without Mother hovering nearby?

Same here. This is the least interested I've been in watching the presidential debates in a long time, maybe ever. I already know that I'm voting for Biden, I know how Trump is going to act, so not much interest there. OTOH, the vice presidential debate between Harris and Pence should be quite interesting. Will Pence dare to get on stage with a woman without Mother hovering nearby?

Pence is a smarmy motherfucker and I’m looking forward to Harris treating him like she did Barr or Kabanaugh

Some CNN person was talking about all the debate prep that Trump was doing, where his advisors were "kicking his ass". LOL!

Some CNN person was talking about all the debate prep that Trump was doing, where his advisors were "kicking his ass". LOL!

Yeah. "Kissing" was probably more like it.

No debate with Trump is watchable except in a car wreck drama sense.

Yeah I don’t see how any of this will shift anybody, like if you are watching And subjecting yourself to this you are already locked in on Who you are voting for. The whole thing basically gives the media something to talk about for a little while, even though there are plenty of other super important things out there like coronavirus, wildfires, etc...

Well, I’m showing movies in class tomorrow because I can’t watch this shit sober. We’re fucked.

I think there is a 100% chance that the last week of November the “vaccine” whatever it may be is “approved” whatever that means and it’s touted as the miracle, that won’t actually be arriving till sometime in March or later.

About 15 mins behind because of the boy's bedtime routine but JFC Biden looks terrible early. Trump is just lying left and right and all Biden can do is smile and mumble. Not good.

Back