• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Wait; now you guys are arguing that the media in this Country leans right?

Just when you thought you've heard everything.

Members of the media probably majority lean left in their own personal politics, but news media corporations have made a cottage industry of bo'siding everything and using kid gloves with Trump to appear "fair and balanced." That such a distinction is lost on you and your kind is both unsurprising and depressing.

Wait; now you guys are arguing that the media in this Country leans right?

Just when you thought you've heard everything.

No dude, the mainstream media will investigate and call out liberal and democratic ideas that are wrong or failing whereas your media favorite will never say that trump has ever done anything wrong, never lied, never failed in what he is doing. Just a little difference.

Biden won that debate but he sure gave Trump a lifeline in certain important states with that frackalicious answer he offered about doing away with fracking. Dumb. Just be clear and concise. I will only ban fracking on Federal lands and we need to find a way over time to transition to renewables while projecting jobs in areas where oil exploration happens with incentives for people to produce the hardware to make renewables in those locations. Something similar, anything. BC all some people heard in Texas and Western PA and Southeast OH was - no more subsidies and your jobs are going away.

Yeah, he lost Texas with his oil industry answer. He probably wasn't going to win it anyway, but it was at least in play. I don't think it is anymore.

Yeah, he lost Texas with his oil industry answer. He probably wasn't going to win it anyway, but it was at least in play. I don't think it is anymore.

That's not a great comment for Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Ohio acc. to Trump.

The Abraham Lincoln comment also not so great.

That said, Biden did well again. He's been steady and calm.

Trump's shining moment was shredding NBC's Savannah Guthrie in that Open Forum. He knows he's in trouble.

Apparently 40-43% of the country and close to 90% of Pubs. The fact that this election is this close and not a Reagan part deux or Clinton part deux level blowout does not bode well for the future of our republic.

Biden won that debate but he sure gave Trump a lifeline in certain important states with that frackalicious answer he offered about doing away with fracking. Dumb. Just be clear and concise. I will only ban fracking on Federal lands and we need to find a way over time to transition to renewables while projecting jobs in areas where oil exploration happens with incentives for people to produce the hardware to make renewables in those locations. Something similar, anything. BC all some people heard in Texas and Western PA and Southeast OH was - no more subsidies and your jobs are going away.

Right on the $. Why some of these politicians can't figure out that answer is beyond me.

Apparently 40-43% of the country and close to 90% of Pubs. The fact that this election is this close and not a Reagan part deux or Clinton part deux level blowout does not bode well for the future of our republic.

Kind of. If the demographics were the same now as they were in the 80s, Trump would be winning or it would be closer. So the fact that Biden has a solid edge is a sign of changing demographics which does bode well for the future.

So if you wanted to know what the GOP platform was other than "support Trump", it's to build a moon base.

So if you wanted to know what the GOP platform was other than "support Trump", it's to build a moon base.

I mean, those are nice goals. I do think that the space program should be a priority, and national wi-fi is very important to help areas with poor connectivity. I have a goal of losing weight and earning a million dollars. Surely if I just say it, it will happen. And certainly all those goals are attainable in four years. Though I assume he is planning on removing term limits if he gets re-elected, so maybe that gives him a bit longer.

Which was a parody of W’s 2004 announcement that preparing to go to Mars was a priority for his second term

Black Bush may be Chappelle’s greatest sketch simply because the last 16 years bear it out. We got a Black President and many white people saw him as a caricature. Then we got another white President even more ridiculous than Bush who many white people think is a statesman.

Nah, best Chappelle sketch was the Frontline story on the blind black white supremacist. Not sure what wigged him out and why he left for South Africa, but I was sad because that show was consistently the best sketch comedy show ever. SNL and Key & Peale are much more hit or miss.

The Clayton Bigsby sketch was from the first episode. That wasn't the one. It was the pixies sketch that aired in Season 3.

There are many amendments but my favorite is the fif. F. I. F. Fiiiiiiive

Back