• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I believe townie hit first in that situation. Not directly I guess, but he posted something that RJ sort of disagrees with which is just as insulting. So that response is fully warranted.

I'm surprised Katie Halper and Nathan Robinson aren't all over this!

Heck of a rabbit hole starting from her Twitter.

I'm surprised Katie Halper and Nathan Robinson aren't all over this!

Katie Halper is a podcaster

Nathan Robinson is the EIC of Current Affairs

Because ChrisL has cleared Joe Biden of Tara Reade’s accusations, these two are his main enemies (also Bernie supporters).

Just because Townie wants to destroy Biden with every negative, unsubstantiated attack, doesn't mean he's a GOP plant. He's just a happy unwitting supporter of the GOP by trying to tear down Biden with any negative story whether there any facts or not.

Just because Townie wants to destroy Biden with every negative, unsubstantiated attack, doesn't mean he's a GOP plant. He's just a happy unwitting supporter of the GOP by trying to tear down Biden with any negative story whether there any facts or not.

Shut the fuck up. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Still applicable.

in political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.

You are being useful to Trump and the GOP and don't care. You want your pound of Biden flesh. Nothing else matters.

there is no possibly positive outcome to your drumbeat of BS about Biden.

How about Biden still gets elected easily and there are Democrats out there who lend critical voices to the discourse around his presidency?

You aren't talking about after he gets elected. You are attacking him (and his coattails) before he is in office. You are helping Trump, McConnell, et al.

During his term, if his policies are bad, you should voice your differences. Of course, thus far, you've shown that other than being 100% pure to your beliefs nothing else will ever be good enough. You've also shown that you will attack him with unfounded personal (not policy) accusations.

Haha I gave money to McConnell’s opponent and spent four hours phone banking for him but go off

We don't know who McConnell's opponent will be as of today.

But that doesn't ameliorate your joyous and unfounded spreading of rumors and attacks on Biden.

townie just heard back from the trump team re: these latest allegations

they hadn't heard about them yet but they're monitoring the boards so while they appreciated my email it looks like whatever you post here they'll get

keep it up, we're so close to getting Biden to fail!

W7ivHEE.png

One potential opponent

Anyway keep trying to stifle speech, it’s bound to work! Always the sign of a functional democracy.

Not stifling anything other that promoting rumors. You have proven you will post anything regardless of its truth or provenance as long at it slams Biden. Which is EXACTLY what Trump supporters do. Like it or not, you use the same MO.

If people treated Kory as snarkily as he treats others, he cry and cry and cry, but he hides behind his issues as a defense mechanism. He can do what he wants to do but don't treat him in kind.

Back