• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

You don't see a problem with players taking the free tickets they get for friends and family and selling them for cash? What about selling them for greater than face value?

why is this a problem?

To think State got in trouble for players selling their sneakers in the 80's.

FWIW, I saw this a.m. where 4 UVA players, 3 scrubs and Milicic, are entering the portal. Milicic got some time earlier in the year, and I think he has potential. He's like 6'9" with a decent touch on the outside. He needs to get stronger and better on D, but I think he could be a legit big off the bench.

That thread is amazing. Hang Alondes' jersey just for those tweets. Those last few...

That thread is amazing. Hang Alondes' jersey just for those tweets. Those last few...

Absolutely. And if anyone needed more evidence of why UNC and their fans suck out loud, just read those tweets.

And how stupid is it to argue that Alondes' POY vs UNC's Runner Up "medal"

Alondes has the right to talk shit about being POY.

UNC has the right to talk shit about making it to the Championship.

Wake has the right to talk shit about kicking their asses by 22 points.

That said, FUCK THE HEELS!

is "fasho" supposed to be "for sure"? I guess I'm an old man yelling at clouds, but Twitter feeds usually require a translator these days.

is "fasho" supposed to be "for sure"? I guess I'm an old man yelling at clouds, but Twitter feeds usually require a translator these days.

Seems like you cracked the code just fine there

If it makes you feel better, you got it before me. I don't waste my time yelling at the clouds, but I too occasionally need a translator when it comes to social media stuff. And that's before we start talking the navigation of pronouns.

As for UNC and their fans, I'm not bothered as much by their boasting. I'm more saddened. They were probably a bit more talented than us, but they were just like us - a bubble team going into the last week or 2 of the season. They did what they needed to to get that 8 seed, especially beating K in Durham, and we flat out didn't. And once they got there, they took out the #1 seed early and beat a more talented Duke team to get to the final. They went from the bubble to the final game (similar to State's run in 1983), so the way I see it, they have the right to gloat. I'm just glad I'm 3 hours north and don't have to listen.

You can sign with an NCAA licensed agent or something like that.

Remember you use to not be able to sell your jersey or even textbooks. Schools used to get in trouble for players selling both.

ok? so why was that a problem? and why is this a problem?

You can sign with an NCAA licensed agent or something like that.

Yes, with a NCAA certified agent.

With Smith and Seabron declaring and with Hellems having completed 4 years, these are the current returning NC State players:

Thomas Allen - redshirt
Casey Morsell - 7 ppg
Gregg Gant - 0 ppg
Ebenezer Dowouna 4.1 ppg
Ernest Ross - 1.6 ppg

Yes, with a NCAA certified agent.

With Smith and Seabron declaring and with Hellems having completed 4 years, these are the current returning NC State players:

Thomas Allen - redshirt
Casey Morsell - 7 ppg
Gregg Gant - 0 ppg
Ebenezer Dowouna 4.1 ppg
Ernest Ross - 1.6 ppg

that looks very bleak, but here are the current returning WF players:

Monsanto - 7 ppg
Hildreth - 3.9 ppg
Marsh - 2.8 ppg
McCray - 1.9 ppg
Taylor - 0 ppg

Back