• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Really didn't think FSU would lay an egg like this coming off three-straight Ws and getting healthy. Cuse is weird af team.

fuck me! nearly 40 points?!

noles gonna get doubled up

Record for largest margin of victory in an ACC tournament game is FSU's 43 point defeat of Duke in K's 3rd season. Would be ironic for FSU to both lose the distinction of the largest victory margin and assume the largest margin of loss in the same game.

It's so dooshy Buddy is still out there with minutes left in a 40 point game trying to chuck up threes. I hope he dislocates his hip.

Buddy with 14, looks to be done for the day. I would guess that puts Alondes back on top in scoring?

Buddy with 14, looks to be done for the day. I would guess that puts Alondes back on top in scoring?

For the next 37 minutes, but he needs to score 16 to keep the lead.

Record for largest margin of victory in an ACC tournament game is FSU's 43 point defeat of Duke in K's 3rd season. Would be ironic for FSU to both lose the distinction of the largest victory margin and assume the largest margin of loss in the same game.

Wait a minute - I'm pretty sure that Coach K started coaching at Duke more than 3 years before FSU joined the ACC.

Edit to add: Looked it up - it was UVa that beat Duke by 43 pts in 1983.

Last edited:

Ok, I'm sure that was not kaye's 3rd season.

For the next 37 minutes, but he needs to score 16 to keep the lead.

ESPN also pointed out that all games count, which means NCAA and NIT. Alondes will just have to keep scoring.

I think I read that boeheim had not lost to the same team twice in one season by 20+ until Duke this year. Tomorrow might make it 3x.

Entire ESPN crew is on the "suspending Buddy is a no-brainer" train.

I think I read that boeheim had not lost to the same team twice in one season by 20+ until Duke this year. Tomorrow might make it 3x.

Won't this also be his first losing season?

Also, this should be the last we see of Buddy. What a doosh.

ESPN also pointed out that all games count, which means NCAA and NIT. Alondes will just have to keep scoring.

Buddy ain't playing in the NIT unless they beat dook

so, Buddy ain't playing in the NIT

The committee is doing much of what Lunardi is doing. It's just not public. I doubt they go in with a blank sheet of paper. I would assume they're influenced by Lunardi, other bracketologists, and public perception of teams and of course how they perform this week.

They watch the same broadcasts we do. So, everytime Lunardi's or Palm's First Four In, etc crawl across the bottom, it has to be noticed by the committee. Its influence probably varies and may not amount to much more than a laugh.

Back