• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

It's one thing to get beat, it's another to just not cover players. Three times that drive there were plays with no one covering a Pitt player.

Does Hemphill show up for practice?

Asking for a friend.

I repeat this is the worst defense Wake has ever had

Not one good player on the field

It's one thing to get beat, it's another to just not cover players. Three times that drive there were plays with no one covering a Pitt player.

Which begs the question I've asked all season. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY THEN!?!?!

Why aren't be blitzing like BC game? I know Pitt is better, but blitz every fucking play. The alternative is a touchdown every 5 plays... Why change the gameplan?

Hemphill trying to hide our dbs playing this bullshit zone. Much rather lose in man to man then watch Hemphill get schemed to death.

This is the most baffling part. So many plays where we don’t have anyone in the vicinity of the receiver/ball carrier. I guess that is one way to improve our missed tackle statistics. Can’t have a missed tackle if you aren’t within 20 yards of the ball carrier.

I think it’s just a matter of time for this defense to come together and like force a 10 play touchdown drive.

Back