• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

I am not usually one to hope someone is injured but I sure wont complain if Pickett is hurt

I am not usually one to hope someone is injured but I sure wont complain if Pickett is hurt

I would never advocate dirty hits. But he's fair game for SOLID and CRUSHING hits if he's in the game. We have no other choice than to send the house on him.

This game is exhausting and I’m just pacing around my living room yelling. Can’t imagine what I’m going to feel like by the end of the game.

Once you do a fake slide, and 'earn' a 50 yard touchdown from it.... Clearly it stopped our guys in their tracks, then you deserve to be knocked out of the game.

Whatever the 2006 game was...this is he opposite

I would never advocate dirty hits. But he's fair game for SOLID and CRUSHING hits if he's in the game. We have no other choice than to send the house on him.

Particularly after the fake slide

Back