• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Offense shit the bed today. Defense gave us a chance.

Also fuck Kirk Herbstreit and his dumb as jinx pick

This is arguably the worst we have looked all year

God bless. Hartman has no freaking time. Roll him out of the pocket. Throw a screen. Something! THIS IS NOT WORKING.

The diff is Pitts D line is starting to manhandle our Oline. They lead ACC in sacks as you can see why as they have a big and fast front 4. LBs look good too compared to ours.

Abandoned the run game too quickly, offensive line's been shit and Sam looking like Sam Darnold out there seeing ghosts. Really disappointing game. Blah this sucks.

Welp.

We did this to ourselves tonight.

Bad play calling and bad QB play.

To the fan in 114 with the backwards Nike hat that keeps aggressively cheering for “injured” Pitt players, I honestly hope you are never able to attend another football game.

Thankfully I was all in on the playoff and stopped really caring after going to the Chapel Hill fiasco. I’ve experienced an ACC title season.

Hit the portal and get about 20 dudes and maybe we can run this back next season

We played right into the conception most people have of us. Losing is one thing- but being this bad in the spotlight just puts us back in the same hole.

Abandoned the run game too quickly, offensive line's been shit and Sam looking like Sam Darnold out there seeing ghosts. Really disappointing game. Blah this sucks.

Don’t ever do Sam H Like that, that’s fucking disgraceful. Sam is a fucking beautiful man, Darnold looks like a brick hit him in the face.

Reminder, after the fair injury, we through a pick..no excuses, but, it's pretty clear a 3 minute break doesn't help our offense. Fuck fake injuries.

Sam has definitely fallen apart, but I agree with Strick that play calling is to blame for alot of this

This really isn’t even on Sam. Dude has no time. He’s throwing it up to try and give his guy a shot to make a play. Gotta change something up. Our offense works great, but when a team like Pitt knows how to get the the QB we freeze up, and act like we don’t know what to do to counter that

Thankfully I was all in on the playoff and stopped really caring after going to the Chapel Hill fiasco.

Hit the portal and get about 20 dudes and maybe we can run this back next season

We need at least 20 and several need to be encouraged to pursue opportunities elsewhere. Forbes can help Dave with that task.

Ha they call a holding but not that block in the back

Back