• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

I mean, you gotta set up your QB and gimmick offense up for success and Ruggiero just did not do that tonight.

Last 25 minutes no quick slants, short over the middle crossing, back out of backfield, or TE throws.

Maybe I am being a big P. But this team gave me so much joy this year. I also respect what Hartman has revealed personally so much. Fuck. I wanted them to win so bad. More than ‘06.

I'm with this. Would have loved to be acc champs but man this season sure was fun!

Dave has a ton of work to do in the off-season. Wish him well! He's going to need to make some tough decisions.

No offense the 2006 team, but this Pitt team is a million times better than that Ga Tech team.

All those sacks in quarter 2 and 3 have Sam 2nd guessing everything and throwing off his back foot. Glad we have a bowl game to get Sam's head right.

Ehhhhh I dunno. Pitts defensive front is definitely better. Both had really high scoring offenses. That GT team had 5 first team ACC players on it and the ACC player of the year

Someone tell the Pitt players to stop the fake injuries.

I just hope the score doesn't get too bad. I don't want to finish this great season being humiliated

Whoever mentioned earlier the quality of this game broadcast is correct. This booth team is definitely best we have had all year

Back