• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Living in VA, we always get the WTF games at 1:00 on Sundays, so it's not often I get to see a full Panthers game. That was horrific on many levels. The O is putrid without CMC, and that ST letdown cost the game. The only good thing I can say is how good the D looks in a 2 year turnaround.

Yeah, how many punts have been blocked in the NFL this year? The Bills had one blocked in their Steelers game opening weekend (which essentially cost them the win and the undisputed title as the #1 team in the league right now if they had won that game), but I can't recall seeing too many others in any highlights so far....

This was the Panthers 1st blocked and recovered punt since 2014. It just doesnt happen. JJ Jansen ate grass on a stunt up the middle. Guy got through like he was shot out of a cannon.

This was the Panthers 1st blocked and recovered punt since 2014. It just doesnt happen. JJ Jansen ate grass on a stunt up the middle. Guy got through like he was shot out of a cannon.

fair enough

but the eagles executed the same 2 running plays over and over and over and over again in the 4th quarter and we just couldn't stop them

just an awful, abysmal second half from the ENTIRE team

The same guy who did the good defense breakdown at 3-0 never got to part 2 so he did one on the Cowboys game.

Basically Snow tried to stop the running game with nickel and dime packages which got blown up.

https://youtu.be/sNvM4USMj2k

I would like to point out that the Panthers are 0-2 since trading Dan Arnold, as I predicted. And who was the Jags leading receiver this weekend? You got it.

f98f45409c479d925f961882ca4f318e.jpg

put the punter on IR and signed some rando. I'm sure that won't impact things at all.

I’m beginning to think that mccaffery might be injury prone.

The Eagles suck so bad it's painful to watch.

The Texans will have those picks soon enough.

No way the Eagles should do that. 3 top 10 picks? No way. 3 first rounders is a ton but 3 top 10s? Eagle are crazy of they do that. They have no players.

Yeah, if Philly wants Watson, he's theirs. They have more draft capital than y'all or Miami. Rodgers and Garropolo will also be on the move. Maybe Winston. Pit and Den will also be in the QB market. And a complicating factor is the college QBs won't be anything like last year's. Howell has lost a little luster, and Rattler is melting down. It's looking like the Liberty QB Willis could be the 1st QB off the board.

Back