• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Doesn’t matter. He’s good.

I chuckled. But it's true. If you're eccentric/difficult and 1 of very few people who can do what you do, you'll be handsomely paid. But as soon as you start to deteriorate, you'll be cut way before the good locker room guy who has started to deteriorate.

One of the highest vaxxed teams, too bad our most important player isn’t and our best player refuses to say

I'd be all for cutting Darnold's stupid ass if he sees that 90% of the team is Vaxxed and he doesn't think he should be.

Schefter been tweeting about the Eagles in position to get Watson

Yeah, I heard him saying this the other day on 1 of the talking head shows. He said Philly, Miami and Carolina would all be interested, but Philly has a lot more draft capital than the other 2. So start rooting for Jalen Hurts to have a great 2nd season.

Yeah, I heard him saying this the other day on 1 of the talking head shows. He said Philly, Miami and Carolina would all be interested, but Philly has a lot more draft capital than the other 2. So start rooting for Jalen Hurts to have a great 2nd season.

Does Jalen Hurts having a great 2nd season help (increased desire to get Watkins) or hurt (more attractive trade bait) more.

Does Jalen Hurts having a great 2nd season help (increased desire to get Watkins) or hurt (more attractive trade bait) more.

If he has a strong season, why would Philly want to give up 3 #1s and maybe more to land Watson? They can instead use those picks to put talent around Hurts. They're in rebuild mode and could use the picks.

The first of three preseason games vs. the Colts will be televised live on NFLN on Sunday, August 15 at 1 pm.

MIchael Irvin says if you are not vaccinated, you don't want to win bad enough. First time I've ever heard say Irvin say something that I agree 100% with.

Maybe the league and NFLPA can come up with some system that takes away game checks from unvaccinated player who miss games due to positive tests and contact tracing and rewards players on teams without positive tests.

MIchael Irvin says if you are not vaccinated, you don't want to win bad enough. First time I've ever heard say Irvin say something that I agree 100% with.

Michael Irvin being the voice of reason is a future I never thought I'd be living in.

Maybe the league and NFLPA can come up with some system that takes away game checks from unvaccinated player who miss games due to positive tests and contact tracing and rewards players on teams without positive tests.

I think this is what is happening, and anti-vax players are pissed at the NFLPA. Unvaxxed players have to live with the 2020 protocols and can't do certain activities with teammates. Whereas if you're vaxxed, you essentially have no protocols other than getting tested every few weeks. I think the NFL and NFLPA came up with the right mix of carrot and stick.

And I agree with SC and tracy. After living through the last 5 years, nothing should surprise us any longer.

I'm a terrible human being. My mind just immediately thinks someone is stupid if I find out they are not vaccinated. Like, I dont even give them any room or benefit of the doubt. And I cant help it. Antivax = stupid. Darnold = stupid. Get rid of him any way we can.

I'm a terrible human being. My mind just immediately thinks someone is stupid if I find out they are not vaccinated. Like, I dont even give them any room or benefit of the doubt. And I cant help it. Antivax = stupid. Darnold = stupid. Get rid of him any way we can.

I feel the same way about anti-vaxxers. But unless Watson settles his cases in the next few weeks, which I doubt because Buzbee wants to draw this out, you're stuck with Darnold this year. And it should be a bit of an improvement over what Teddy did last year. I'm hoping that Tua and Hurts have good seasons, so Miami and Philly won't be inclined to give a ton up for Watson next offseason.

you're not a terrible human. you're correct. darnold is dumb.

I think year 1 in a new system is spent in learning curve. Had we not poisoned the well with Teddy, he'd be better this year. Now we get another learning curve year with a dumb QB who now has a worse OL (per PFF) than he had with the Jets.

The Panthers/Tepper hired a criminal lawyer in Houston who happens to be Tepper's friend and also happens to be really good friends with Buzbee. I will leave it that. But will add that Buzbee says its highly doubtful that Watson will play this season. Which is not shocking.

Back