• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Darnold may be vaccinated now, but there ain’t a vaccine for stupid.

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2021 Schedule Released

……

Last edited:
Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2021 Schedule Released

…….

I'd say that Kelvin's NFL career is pretty much over at this point.

It was already over and G-Man tried to revive it.

• The Panthers have one of the higher vaccination rates in the league, but middle linebacker Denzel Perryman has no plans to get vaccinated. “I know people that got the vaccination. I know people that still caught COVID. So to me, it’s like, what’s the point?” he said. “But that’s just me. Nothing against it, but I ain’t doing it.”

Panthers camp report: Jaycee Horn picks off Sam Darnold and is impressing coaches and teammates
https://theathletic.com/2742131/202...nold-and-is-impressing-coaches-and-teammates/

Vaccinated people who caught COVID aren’t getting hospitalized or dying. Unvaccinated people with COVID are.

is Perryman even any good? If you are mediocre and you have not been vaccinated, every reason for the team to just go ahead and cut you and replace you with a mediocre player who has.

He’s our starting MLB and a major upgrade at the position.

the coolest side effect of the covid vaccine is not dying of covid

the coolest side effect of the covid vaccine is not dying of covid

No, the coolest I've heard is that you can potentially grow a 3rd arm from the vaccine because the vaccine alters your DNA. That according to one of my employees who has refused the vaccine. To which I responded "Well then please get the vaccine because with a 3rd arm you might actually get some work done".

Last edited:
A QB with a 3rd arm could do all kinds of cool shit.

A QB with a 3rd arm could do all kinds of cool shit.

Hmm, I've thought about this now that you posted it. I'm not really seeing an advantage. Where would the third arm be? Coming off his chest or out of his back? I think back would be better, cause then maybe you could disguise it a bit more on handoffs if you use that back hand, but I'm not sure there's much of an advantage there. Maybe from the front gives you and extra attempt at a stiff arm, but not sure it'll be too effective.

If anything, a third arm is probably a disadvantage. Especially if that arm is non-dominant and can't be used for throwing. Gives players another item to drag you down by when tackling.

:couch:

No, the coolest I've heard is that you can potentially grow a 3rd arm from the vaccine because the vaccine alters your DNA. That according to one of my employees who has refused the vaccine. To which I responded "Well then please get the vaccine because with a 3rd arm you might actually get some work done".

How many times will you make this joke before you’ve hit your quota

Back