• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

4 tickets per transaction is the only option, so that’s under 2900 orders per game. I knew it was a long shot, but it refreshes automatically so I am leaving it up in the background while I work. It seems like they would all be gone by now, but I do not know how they are administering the sales.

There were some specific rules about resales. I am assuming there is a way around it for scalpers, but I did not study them.

Edit: now it tells me tickets to on sale Tuesday after all that. I had read that originally but this morning it said today and let me start the process. This was some type of presale it now says.

What is the face value of a ticket?

Do all of the tickets have the same face value or is the pricing graduated by location?

Good start for Acuna that is. Freeman struggled to catch up but maybe will have timing down next time around. Ozuna's at bat was lol.

Oof. May see alot of those this week with 2:00 starts in that park.

Fried picking a bad time to look lost. Get him out of there and save for game 4 or 5.

What a weird bottom half to that inning. Exactly what the Marlins didn't need. Braves players would have come out swinging for the fences and chasing balls, then Acuna gets dinged. Flips the switch and the put up 2 runs and give Max a shot in the arm. Great response from the Bravos but that is entirely fueled by the HBP.

Well I have a hard time thinking it was completely accidental. Maybe he wanted to brush him back and hell if it hits him that’s cool too. Either way it definitely was a much needed shot in the arm for the Braves. Hopefully we can get the bats going here in the seventh.

Reading this thread I realized the game was on so I joined in progress. Braves go from down 4-3 to up 7-4 and counting.

You're welcome.

What is the face value of a ticket?

Do all of the tickets have the same face value or is the pricing graduated by location?

I got tickets to game 1 of the NLCS today. Tickets in say sections 110-120 were $115 each. Front sections of the outfield were about $70. Or close to that. All I know is if the Braves win I will be seeing a baseball game in person this season.

I saw stubhub had the worst seats in the house close to $200 each. If it ends up Pads-Marlins I might have to take a loss.

Back