• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

With 17 Ks today, I think the Braves just tied the MLB record for most strikeouts by a team in a postseason game.

Been a Braves fan for life. All I can say about that stat - just the Braves being the Braves in postseason.

Snit benching Smith when he's throwing the best he has all year to bring in a soft tossing O'Day is just classic.

Fuck yes.

Wonder what ESPN will do for broadcasters in the Yankees game when this lasts until midnight.

Ozuna looks completely lost today. We just aren’t going to score today. Can’t even threaten or make a loud out. Just helpless at the plate.

Been a Braves fan for life. All I can say about that stat - just the Braves being the Braves in postseason.

Yup, I don't know why I would expect anything different at this point honestly.

Braves haven't won game 1 of a series since 2001 against the Astros (also the last time they won a playoff series).

Last edited:
Probably would have been better off if the Reds had scored in the 11th and put our backs against the wall.

Still might win if they only get 1 here.

2020 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Playoffs!

Holy hell, these teams combined 0-17 RISP

Back