• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Football Schedule Reveal now on ACCN (Clawson on at 8:00)

Coach Clawson just merciless giving the Huddle guys shit for picking against Wake last year. Love it.

In general agreement that I love the schedule and am fucking sick of playing Army.

So glad to see Clemson early. That game will be huge.

Anyone have a link to the Clawson interview this evening?

This is my first year getting season tickets. I’ve never had the money to sit in the black chairs on the home side until now. Are sections 4-7 significantly better than the bleachers? Any one know how easy it is to get in and out of the orange lot on gameday?

Clemson plays the following games in a row from September 24 to October 15:

At WF
NC State
At BC
At FSU

That's why I'm predicting we'll be 9-3 (5-3) but we'll still have a shot at the ACCCG due to tiebreakers. This is going to be a tough season for everyone.

Bring your A Game !

FKeaY76WQAI9OGm

Clawson on The Huddle after the schedule reveal.

Clawson on The Huddle after the schedule reveal.

Thank you for posting.

Clawson is all about the details. The ACCCG still pisses him off. Cites turnovers that lost the game. I love this coach. He absolutely gets it.

Let me be the next to jump on the dump Army. Michie is a great trip, great experience say once every 20 years. It is now tiresome and an unattractive match up. We have money in the bank on this one. Currie can get out of the remaining games if he wants to break the curse of not so Well, man. Lots of other new teams to play out there OOC.

hopefully Currie isn't a big "gotta respect the troops" guy and would be ok dropping the series. same with Liberty and his religious views.

really need to end this, we have played them enough. having to prepare for them is a waste at this point.

Unfortunately, WF has games scheduled against Army in 2024, 2025 and 2026. The games are set for mid-November each year which is odd.

Also, the 2023 OOC schedule is set:

09/02 - Elon
09/09 - Vanderbilt
09/16 - at Old Dominion
10/28 - at Notre Dame

Back