• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Players getting hurt is a part of basketball. The NCAA failing to do their job properly and evaluate transfer requests in a timely manner and correctly is a little different.
you’ll have to explain - are you arguing about fairness? Or about tournament consideration? I don’t see the point in arguing about fairness when it’s not relevant - we’ve had the opportunity to make up for those losses and haven’t. We are who our record says we are.

you’ll have to explain - are you arguing about fairness? Or about tournament consideration? I don’t see the point in arguing about fairness when it’s not relevant - we’ve had the opportunity to make up for those losses and haven’t. We are who our record says we are.
We definitely earned the record we have. Always close to much better but always showing we’re pretenders.

It’s hard to complain about not having Reid for a few games when this team was so underwhelming on the road with him.
100%… was a strong argument on that 9 game win streak. Wake lost 10 games with Reid… Forbes loves to play the nobody will want to play us if we get in stance. Who would be afraid?

We definitely earned the record we have. Always close to much better but always showing we’re pretenders.
We're going to be much better at not getting into the tournament next year though. Those are the objective criteria for continued improvement under Forbes apparently.

What is the highest KP ranking ever to miss dance? That feels like a record this program is destined to achieve.

Good grief…I just read that Bronny James has a NIL valuation of 4.9 million!!!

WTF?

We took a break after the end of the regular season, but the BOTG is finally back. An hour + of Wake Forest discussion including: the end of the season, Steve Forbes' comments on what went wrong, the transfer portal, what the Deacs need to do to get back to the NCAAT and more.

Available below:

Back