• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: wheelin & dealin

I don’t care who we play this matchup l, but since the all star break I have been worried that we peaked too soon (2001 mariners)

Love that. Strikeout guy the Phillies have never seen, more experience for Grissom in the playoffs after what was clearly a bummer of a year missing out on playing short.

Chavez looked terrible coming back from his injury, and Wright is clearly not himself yet either. Would much rather go with the unknown considering it'll be light usage probably anyway.
I don’t love leaving two guys that can eat innings off the roster. One of them? Fine. But we may need to cover some innings.

Riley batting second today. I did not see that coming. Have to be thinking of Alvarado with that move.

Gotta get the bats going. Right now it's that typical Bravos bats going ice cold in the playoffs.

This long break from regular season to NLDS is for the birds.

So glad Murphy is playing. Just horrific on both sides.

Back