• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

We have a very good weekend rotation lining up for next year.

If you only pitch the man 6 innings all year it’s a bit unfair to put him in when a critical must win postseason game even if up 7.

My point was more why the 2 guys didn’t get more innings in reg season so can build confidence and get experience.

Another shitty BP showing so far. Lead a game 8-1 and still can't bring in a guy who can strike someone out.

Ok. Wade got 2 KOs but the first was a gimme on a low pitch...

My point was more why the 2 guys didn’t get more innings in reg season so can build confidence and get experience.

Grace hadn’t pitched in over 2 weeks vs App and then almost a month before that???? Why play him now??? Or better question is why not try to get him some innings the last 2 months so more battle ready. Just horrible mismanagement of this bullpen of what I’m guessing are pretty good arms but not useful when we need them most as they are probably frustrated and now shocked to be put in now??

Grace hadn’t pitched in over 2 weeks vs App and then almost a month before that???? Why play him now??? Or better question is why not try to get him some innings the last 2 months so more battle ready. Just horrible mismanagement of this bullpen of what I’m guessing are pretty good arms but not useful when we need them most as they are probably frustrated and now shocked to be put in now??

Especially confounding given how our bullpen regularly self destructed and a number of guys got a lot more innings with putrid stats….

Their BP is stronger...more consistent pitches. Not a ton of balls.

The question remains, as long as Wade, Crum, Oxford et.al have been in that pitching lab, why can't they get the ball over the plate more consistently?!

The question remains, as long as Wade, Crum, Oxford et.al have been in that pitching lab, why can't they get the ball over the plate more consistently?!

Looks like Jacob can get over the plate 🤮

Grzebinski can't go 7 pitches without a WP, gives up Single with 2 strikes, and a HR with 2 strikes....

2022 WF Baseball - 40-18-1 (15-14-1) - NCAAT Opener v. UCONN @ MD - 1pm Friday ESPNU

Who are we rooting for tn?

Hartle had 2 very good starts to finish the season. Hope it carries into next year. 3 more wins.

Back