• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Last edited:
Looking at thro WF lens yes we have an argument to host.

Objectively, we barely finished above .500 in conference and there are other teams who have a better argument to host who also got shafted.

Looking at thro WF lens yes we have an argument to host.

Objectively, we barely finished above .500 in conference and there are other teams who have a better argument to host who also got shafted.
I mean objectively we have the highest RPI ever for a team that wasn't selected as a host going back over 20 years.

FWIW, GA Southern went 5-5 against WF common opponents (GT 1-1; Coastal 1-2, FSU 0-1, App 3-1); WF went 6-4 against those teams (GT 2-1, Coastal 1-1, FSU 1-2, App 2-0). Otherwise WF played a far more difficult schedule. Even so, wouldn't be that great to play in the GA Southern regional as the winner of that regional will likely play at #1 TN.

what’s the criteria for filling out the pods? does geography play a big factor? seems unbelievable we would be paired with tennessee like BA projects.

I’m not even sure who is the #2 out of TT and ND. They both should be 2’s.

Well damn. I thought that was gonna be us in Greenville and I could at least go.

I was thinking we'd hear our name there...wouldn't have minded playing ECU but Coastal would have scared me a little.

I was about to be pissed if we got matched up with TAMU in yet another postseason.

Back