• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Bennett looked like he was throwing this game. Unreal.

So so many awful sequences today at the plate and in the field. Same shit we’ve seen under a Walter regime forever and ever. Maybe we can do the impossible and win 4 straight. What is that like an 8 percent chance? Lol. I know it’s rarely accomplished when you lose the first. At least football is around the corner.

Just seems like our upper classmen have played with the typical Wake loser mentality while the under classmen have carried this team.

Agree with everything said here. Walter still has to go. Bennett CANNOT be on the field anymore.

Are tickets available at the gate tomorrow or can they be had from scalpers? Trying to bring the family tomorrow at 1.

Game was typical of our season losses. We gave up a run by our starting pitcher on a wild pitch. And 2nd baseman makes an error so the guys safe on 1st...next guy's walked so guy on first advances to 2nd. Guy ends up scoring the winning run. If that's not our season in a microcosm I don't know what is. I don't know what it takes. We seem to never have enough experience or confidence to really advance after the regular season ends. I don't know what it takes to develop intestinal fortitude, but we just don't have it. It's probably a combination of a lot of guys just don't stay long enough and 2nd, the classic reason is we never get anywhere so we don't have any experience in tight situations. You look at the other upper class teams in the ACC. Many times they will win simply because they've been in the situation multiple times before.

Are tickets available at the gate tomorrow or can they be had from scalpers? Trying to bring the family tomorrow at 1.

they had a sign for tickets at the door, didn’t run into scalpers. easier on the site — if maryland loses tickets will sell out quickly. (not helpful for me as my fiancé has said she will decide if she wants to go/not tomorrow)

BENNETT THE GOAT and i don't mean greatest of all time------pitching sucked today-----season might as well be over---lose to to many inferior teams-----proud to pull for losers !

Back