• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

At least we didn’t have our hitter who was one hit away from the cycle try to bunt and pop out.

I’m not completely counting us out yet. It’s still a weakish region. 4 in a row is not impossible.

Umm, that was a horrible jump. Ball was in the air for an hour. Also, why playing so deep in dead center when 1 run could win the game???

yeah, we were playing super deep pretty consistently. this is the first game i’ve seen in person in a long time; one of the assistants was shouting out instructions at the outfielders (eg move in and shade opposite field with two strikes) so it was definitely wasn’t an oversight.

I’m not completely counting us out yet. It’s still a weakish region. 4 in a row is not impossible.

really would be nice for maryland to drop one. uconn without their ace and the 4 seed should be beatable. a maryland loss tonight would be big for our slim chances.

Walter made the comment the longer the weekend goes the more it favors Wake and the depth of the bullpen.

After fifty years of Deacon sports, this is not a surprise. Losing out in two would not surprise me either. I hope for the best, but……

SCORE

really would be nice for maryland to drop one. uconn without their ace and the 4 seed should be beatable. a maryland loss tonight would be big for our slim chances.

Maryland 3 liu 0 2nd inning------so much for a loss by terps

WF will drill LIU tomorrow. After that, WF will have to bludgeon opponents with the bats. Possible, but will likely have to beat MD twice on the road, and MD will be the rested team

I was really hoping to make a run at this post season.

WF will drill LIU tomorrow. After that, WF will have to bludgeon opponents with the bats. Possible, but will likely have to beat MD twice on the road, and MD will be the rested team

one of the better outcomes is uconn beating md tomorrow in a close, taxing game

Walter made the comment the longer the weekend goes the more it favors Wake and the depth of the bullpen.

What a doofus. Not sure if he is super uptight so players play too tight or too laid back leading to players playing too lax, but the poor fundamentals with fielding, base running and just continual untimely plays is just a broken record repeating itself over and over and….

Back