• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Soccer Thread - NCAA Tourney 2nd Round - Hoosiers Visit Spry 5 pm Sunday ESPN+

Yes, fuck UNC. Let me see more of those salty tears coming from the AD, who failed to do its collective job before the match.

Clemson with a 2-1 over ND. Pretty good match overall. And I hate to admit it, but I don’t think this current Wake iteration squad was on the same level. I thought they’d get there early in the season but these two teams were clearly better.

Clemson with a 2-1 over ND. Pretty good match overall. And I hate to admit it, but I don’t think this current Wake iteration squad was on the same level. I thought they’d get there early in the season but these two teams were clearly better.
What made Clemson and ND better? Speed, strength, height, skill? A little of everything? Also, can you write a little about our incoming freshmen?

We beat Clemson and tied ND in a game we dominated. 🤷‍♂️

Devin Armstrong is heading to Akron. It’s probably a great move for him, but his training ground songs will be missed.

Cris Escribano is coming back for a 5th year which is a huge boost. Prince and Sidney appear to be coming back as well.

Chase Oliver is (I think grad) transferring to Penn State. I hope he finds a good role there.

Last edited:
Roald Mitchell is signing a homegrown with the Red Bulls. Interesting couple of weeks for our Deacs.

Congratulations to James Riley! Announced today as the new head coach at defending USL2 national champs, Ballard FC.

Back