• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Didn’t Mike huckabee have a dog killing incident that was way worse and it barely moved the needle?
Huckabee never became the GOP presidential or vice-presidential nominee. If Noem gets the V-P nod I have little doubt that this story will be revived nationally and will hurt the GOP ticket this fall outside of their cult base.

I'm pretty sure this is not what you want to do when you're on the VP short list in hopes that you'll appeal to suburban white women. She killed a puppy for being a puppy.

I love that her response has been "tough decisions have to be made on a family farm." As if they put down an animal that was old or in pain, or for a purpose, rather than killing a puppy because it RUINED HER PHEASANT HUNT.

Very relatable.

A "tough decision" would have been to put up Cricket for adoption, not putting a bullet in his head. That response makes family farmers seem cruel and callous. Plus, it wasn't even a farming decision.

Bill Frist would practice surgery techniques on shelter cats.

What’s wrong with these people?

I'm pretty sure this is not what you want to do when you're on the VP short list in hopes that you'll appeal to suburban white women. She killed a puppy for being a puppy.

truly abhorrent. These people think guns are the only solution to everything.

I love that her response has been "tough decisions have to be made on a family farm." As if they put down an animal that was old or in pain, or for a purpose, rather than killing a puppy because it RUINED HER PHEASANT HUNT.

Very relatable.
The dog killed a bunch of chicken which I guess could put it in the realm of tough decisions on a family farm. But really this boils down to an irresponsible dog owner blaming the dog for her own irresponsibility and then shooting the poor animal.

Back