• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Women's Basketball Offseason - Grad transfer SMU PG Tamia Jones

Tough loss. #12 VT wins 74-57. Ralph's little girl had 28 and 12. VT is 16-3.

Lady Deacs had a 30-point 3rd quarter to get it to 53-50. Spear had 27. Lady Deacs fall to 11-9.

Hayley Van Lith and 15-6 Louisville come to the Joel on Thursday at 6 on ACCN.

Deacs down big early to the Ville, but fought back to take the lead in the 3rd quarter. Up 5 with 45 seconds left in the 3rd. On ACCN.

Lady Deacs with an 18-0 run as part of a 26-11 3rd to take a 51-45 lead over Louisville on ACCN.

Spear with 24 on 7-12, 4-6 from 3. They’ve held Van Lith to 6. She averages 20.5 a game.

Last edited:
Just cramps but Wake didn’t score without her and turned the ball over a few times. Lead is down to 2.

Beautiful set to get an easy layup by Hinds as the shot clock went down.

Do they sell men’s Nike zip ups with the strutting Deac like the coaching staff is wearing?

We really are a different team without her. Teams have to respect her ability.

As a #girldad, I love watching Wake Women's Sports with my daughter. The ACCN has been wonderful.

Louisville has not been called for a foul this quarter???

Yet their coach is pissed that his player stepped under Spear on that 3 and got called for it.

And now they've got to burn a few fouls down 4 with 32.5 left. Hilarious.

I'd love to know where to find them. I haven't been able to locate them so far.
And there's a "Wake Forest" on the back. If you find them, let me know.

62-57 with 23 sec left.

Holy shit. Louisville got the in-bounds and their coach said some magic words to the ref for the tech. Hilarious. Spear with 2 tech FTs to get to 30.

Massive win! 68-57. Spear with 34 points. 8-15 fg (4-7 3pt), 14-16 ft.

They held Kobe disciple and NIL goddess Hayley Van Lith to 8 points on 4-12 shooting. Van Lith had her breakout game against Wake two years ago in the ACCT.

Massive win! 68-57. Spear with 34 points. 8-15 fg (4-7 3pt), 14-16 ft.

They held Kobe disciple and NIL goddess Hayley Van Lith to 8 points on 4-12 shooting. Van Lith had her breakout game against Wake two years ago in the ACCT.
i watched most of the 2nd half and I don’t think Louisville got off an open 3. Forbes and the guys should’ve taken notes.

Back