• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

21 best movie side kicks of all time

Short Round is on the list, so I approve.

I thought Pesci's character was pretty good in the Lethan Weapon series: "they fuck you at the drive through!"

Dom Deluise from Cannonball Run?

I looked at the rest of the article but immediately rolled my eyes when Depp's stupid character is front and center.

they don't seem to be ranked in order, or at least I hope they are not. No way goose or cameron are below those other turds that nobody has heard of and don't belong on the list. Also didn't see Walter before I lost interest so the list was obv made by some maroon

Cato from Pink Panther
Duckie from Pretty in Pink
Danny from Hot Fuzz

Short Round is on the list, so I approve.

Funny... Short Round makes that movie almost unwatchable to me. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I was a kid when I first saw it back in 84 or whenever it came out and I didn't care for him then either.

Funny... Short Round makes that movie almost unwatchable to me. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I was a kid when I first saw it back in 84 or whenever it came out and I didn't care for him then either.

This is not surprising to me.

Igor is an inspired choice.

Samwise, Chewy, Cameron great selections.

I question Dr. Holmes, but he's a classic sidekick like Robin.

Who doesn't love Goose?

Igor is an inspired choice.

Samwise, Chewy, Cameron great selections.

I question Dr. Holmes, but he's a classic sidekick like Robin.

Who doesn't love Goose?

His ejection seat?

I immediately thought of Short Round and Fezzik (Andre the Giant).

Is David Spade a sidekick? Cause I nominate Richard from Tommy Boy

John-goodman-thebiglebowski-2.jpg

Back