• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

24: It's.... Officially Back!!!!!!

RHTB&G

Reaction score
Spreading the potential good news....

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 2m
Whaaat?? RT @NikkiFinke: ’24′ Eyes Return As Limited Series On Fox, Kiefer Sutherland In Talks http://dlvr.it/3Lnlrc

Last edited:
I thought it had been too long since the terrorists planned an attack on our political and financial center of the universe, LA.

Seems to be 11 short.

Seems to be 11 short.

Season 1 was originally a 13 episode order, I think episode 13 was when he finally rescued his family, then they extended it with him like getting a phone call of something else bad happening while in the chopper with his family, IIRC.

Season 1 was originally a 13 episode order, I think episode 13 was when he finally rescued his family, then they extended it with him like getting a phone call of something else bad happening while in the chopper with his family, IIRC.

Exactly. It's not like the show ever had some season-long arc that lasted the whole 24 episodes. Jack was usually killing his third/fourth primary villain by the end.

Exactly. It's not like the show ever had some season-long arc that lasted the whole 24 episodes. Jack was usually killing his third/fourth primary villain by the end.

Oh yeah, they extended it just showing a badass Alexis Drazen putting on some sunglasses. Still hate that guy for killing my favorite villian of all time, Kevin Carroll.

Anyone ever watch all 24 episodes in a row of a season?

Watched Season 1 over a weekend the summer before Season 2.

1310650820313.jpg

the last couple seasons were really quite stupid, albeit with some good streaks in there with certain subplots. The show needed to go. I would hope that bringing it back means there is something reasonably fresh in store.

Watched 24 episodes in a row once before kids came along. It was cool, but not easy. I remember trying to play madden immediately after and I fell asleep in between plays.

Jack Bauer will be back, baby: EW has confirmed that Fox will bring back its long-running hit 24 next May.

The network is expected to address the return of Kiefer Sutherland in his signature role at its upfront presentation today in New York. The network will air 12 episodes of 24: Live Another Day.

Back