• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

25 Best Superhero Movies of All Time

the list has Spiderman 2 in the number two slot. lulz

I actually just watched the 2 older Spiderman movies over the weekend. HBO has been running them. I loved Spiderman 2 when it came out, and have been trying to place where Alfred Molina's Doc Oc would be on a list of comic book movie villains. The fight scene on the clock tower and train is still incredible.

I really don't get why people have a chub for Hellboy.

That said, props for the inclusion of Unbreakable.

Also, putting The Avengers over The Dark Knight is laughable.

idk, i think they are missing a few good ones in the top 10. deadpool and kickass (original only) should be in there.

I really don't get why people have a chub for Hellboy.

That said, props for the inclusion of Unbreakable.

Also, putting The Avengers over The Dark Knight is laughable.

Apparently, Phdeac did not realize Unbreakable is a superhero movie.

With the number of remakes that have happened in the last decade, I'm legitimately surprised Rocketeer hasn't been remade.

Rocketeer-3.jpg

I actually just watched the 2 older Spiderman movies over the weekend. HBO has been running them. I loved Spiderman 2 when it came out, and have been trying to place where Alfred Molina's Doc Oc would be on a list of comic book movie villains. The fight scene on the clock tower and train is still incredible.

54c267c8f3eded04451f15dd

Decent list, but Incredibles #1, that's just silly. I have also recently rewatched Spiderman 2 and it holds up very well. I don't think it should be #2, but probably top 5-10.

Decent list, but Incredibles #1, that's just silly. I have also recently rewatched Spiderman 2 and it holds up very well. I don't think it should be #2, but probably top 5-10.

It's actually No. 1 on many such lists

Did Brad Bird hear shoo's cries?

Back