• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2nd Special Counsel needed for FISA/FBI abuse

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
As the news of abuse continues to be revealed it is becoming more and more apparent that a 2nd Special Counsel is needed to investigate the political cabal surrounding former director James Comey.

It is also becoming clearer that Bill Priestap was not playing along and is now actively working with IG Michael Horowitz in the corruption scandal that is beginning to engulf individuals in the upper echelon of Obama’s Justice Dept.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/24...int-a-special-counsel-to-investigate-doj-fbi/

I agree let's investigate all of it and have a nightly briefing, all for it.

I assume this time we'll only appoint people who like Trump to the Special Counsel, for fairness' sake.

Let's have a live televised Thunderdome-style version of People's Court but for criminal cases where everybody has to get on the stand and then Americans can vote by text as the jury. Have some fog machines and music blaring as they introduce the principals. Those found guilty have to pass through a gauntlet of angry voters spitting and jeering at them.

v6z0rn.gif

As the news of abuse continues to be revealed it is becoming more and more apparent that a 2nd Special Counsel is needed to investigate the political cabal surrounding former director James Comey.

It is also becoming clearer that Bill Priestap was not playing along and is now actively working with IG Michael Horowitz in the corruption scandal that is beginning to engulf individuals in the upper echelon of Obama’s Justice Dept.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/24...int-a-special-counsel-to-investigate-doj-fbi/

we need a third Special Counsel to investigate the Special Counsels

It’s been apparent from the beginning that the Democrats have no interest in truth..just their own sense of mob justice.

That explains why they don’t bother with facts. They know it’s not a matter of what the truth is, only their feelings need to be placated.

The sorest bunch of losers I have ever seen in my life. Pathetic lot.

Judge Emmett G Sullivan is the man for the job.

Clearly the FBI and DOJ cannot investigate themselves.

Back