• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 best and 3 worst posters

I seem to agree with everything Stan Gable says so I am going to go with him as the best. He also trolls a fair amount which I like. Plus, Revenge of the Nerds is one of my favorites.

I hate all of you equally, which is why I love coming here and attempting to troll/get bad news on my favorite teams.

gable's hair > sense

Nice to get positive press. I wish I had more smart things to say on the sports board, but unfortunately our major programs haven't given me much reason to get really interested for a few years now.:(

Tuffalo, Arlington, 923, Faithful, LK, 94 are great on the politics board. Milhouse cracks me up. DoDo is the worst

Arlington and Heavy Petter are my two favorite. The third could be any number of people. The worst, well, I'm not going to get into that.

Back