• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 UCLA Freshmen under investigation by NCAA

Wow. Somebody must have been pissed about missing out on these guys.

Sources close to the situation have indicated another college basketball program "turned in" evidence of violations in the recruitments of Muhammad, Anderson and Parker.

He was in the race for 2 of 3 players to the bitter end. It wouldn't surprise me if he was the one who turned them in.

Makes sense. If UCLA cheated to get these players then I have no problems with this. But if it was just that the kids accepted benefits that weren't from UCLA then this I'd lose respect for K for turning them in since he just has sour grapes.

"no you should have taken my hookers and bribes"

Sounds like K....
Funny you mention that. I look on their board and they've got the following thread:
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=12&f=1737&t=9300041
The thread is titled, "And the snitch is....."
Your heard it here first...he whistle blower has a really long weird last name, coached usa to gold and is a cry baby when other schools get guys he wanted. Ok if you can't figure it out his school name has Four letters and sounds like Puke.

It's like when Deano ratted out State for giving David Thompson a sport coat to wear to dinner on his recruiting trip. David's family couldn't afford to buy him one.

He ratted us out for a graduate assistant playing in a pickup game with DT. It was labelled a try out. Because DT needed a try out

I wonder if anyone will ever confirm which program turned them in.

Wow. Somebody must have been pissed about missing out on these guys.

Sources close to the situation have indicated another college basketball program "turned in" evidence of violations in the recruitments of Muhammad, Anderson and Parker.

I've heard K, as well, for all three. The good news for UCLA is that Parker and Anderson should be fine. Jury's out on Bazz.

I feel the same way about UCLA in basketball that I feel about Auburn in football. Sure they are cheating their asses off but I hate the other cheaters more so I hope they get away with it. Screw Calipari and UK, if these guys can take away some of their one and done success then I am all for them. Bazz would have been at UK if not for his Adidas ties so I am fine with him being a Bruin for a pit stop.

It's like when Deano ratted out State for giving David Thompson a sport coat to wear to dinner on his recruiting trip. David's family couldn't afford to buy him one.

I think the paved driveway might have come into play here.

I was gonna guess Thad Matta just because I assume everything he does is shitty.

Back