• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

30/60/90 Plan

CarlSpackler88

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
Any tips for a good plan? I think I have the basics down but wanted to see if anyone had anything that would really make me stand out in my interview process. Thanks!

If you're interviewing for a sales or sales management position, the more specific information in the plan the better. Don't say, "Meet with Top 10 targets in the territory." List the specific customers and any contact information you have on them. List your 30-Day goals, then the objectives to reach them. 60-Day Goals, then the objectives, and so on. Walk them through the plan in a very sequential fashion. If you can do some research on the territory, new products, sales focus, add all that in. It demonstrates that you have a solid plan if they hire you, and that should set you apart from most candidates.

Back