• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

30 for 30 docs - Netflix Streaming

towelie99

Reaction score
just saw last night where all the 30 for 30 docs are streaming on netflix, thought some on here might want to catch up on some of the ones missed

Thanks for the info. Just watched Unguarded.

Thanks. Was just reading about The Two Escobars and think that'll be the first one I check out.

Matt Hoffman. Birth of Big Air or something similar. If you grew up in the 80s/90s skateboarding/bmxing then it'll speak to you.

The Two Escobars is one of the most fascinating things I've ever watched. I highly recommend it.

It's not officially part of the 30 for 30, but Catching Hell is also available for instant, and it is outstanding. It focuses on Steve Bartman and Bill Buckner and sports scapegoats in general. Really interesting and very well made.

Just finished watching Senna. It isn't a 30 for 30 or even produced by ESPN, but it is a critically acclaimed sports documentary available on Netflix so I am not too far off topic. I'd highly recommend it. Very interesting (and sad) story, and it bashes a couple of Frenchies hard (always a plus).

Last edited:
Good call with this thread.

Just watched the Reggie Miller and Marcus Dupree documentaries. Solid stuff.

Agree with others. The Marcus Dupree story is extremely well done. Highly recommend it.

The Two Escobars is the best one, especially if you are old enough to remember the USA match and subsequent murder.

The Len Bias doc was great as well, but maybe it wasn't part of 30 for 30.

ETA Just checked and it was. I was at a basketball camp where a lot of big name ACC players worked when it happened. Surreal.

Last edited:
The Chris Herren one was incredibly well done. Would highly recommend.

Watched Guru of Go and Birth of Big Air this morning. Both were good.

This is really cool. Thanks for the heads up, towelie.

Back