• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

35 Billion Dollar Cabinet Set to Drain the Swamp for the Middle Class

ONW

Reaction score
"If Donald Trump’s prospective US presidential cabinet was to combine its reported riches, they would beat the 2015 GDP of 100 countries. Making up an estimated $35 billion in total, the 23 people working for a man who promises to defend working people could be worth about as much as the Democratic Republic of Congo, which has a population of 77.2 million."

http://qz.com/846185/donald-trumps-...lbur-ross-could-be-richer-than-100-countries/

they wanna drain the swamp of the donks taking advantage of washington to grow to their ranks of riches. Best way to do that is to hire people who can't be bought. #libsdontgetit #mandate

they wanna drain the swamp of the donks taking advantage of washington to grow to their ranks of riches. Best way to do that is to hire people who can't be bought. #libsdontgetit #mandate
So basically the government should be composed of members of the top 1% to establish fairness for the rest of us because they are so rich already they don't give a fuck...lol

Rich people won't use their positions to make themselves richer? :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

So basically the government should be composed of members of the top 1% to establish fairness for the rest of us because they are so rich already they don't give a fuck...lol

Yup. Did you not pay attention to anything Trump said? It was his entire campaign message. It worked too.

His entire campaign message was I'm going to surround myself with some of the richest people on the planet, so neither they, nor I can be corrupted? You're welcome Joe the Plumber.

Trump didn't run on, "I'm going to hire the richest people I can find. Most of whom will have no experience in the jobs I will name them to."

The same types of rubes who signed up for Trump University will love this cabinet.

the fact you don't even understand his campaign strategy is perhaps the least surprising thing ever

From a year ago, back around the time I was betting 14:1 he'd win

Donald Trump's new pitch: I'm so rich I can't be bought

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trumps-so-rich-i-cant-be-bought-120743

And he's totally FOS. Among the first things he did a PE was to demand that people stay at his hotels and begged the President of Argentina for permits. He can be bought for a few thousand dollars.

You guys got something against hiring successful people? I guess that answer would be "yes" for those who supported Hillary.

You guys got something against hiring successful people? I guess that answer would be "yes" for those who supported Hillary.

I'm not sure marrying into the Amway fortune makes you successful or qualified. Can I get a Hillary pay for play shout out for old times sake.

I'm not sure marrying into the Amway fortune makes you successful or qualified. Can I get a Hillary pay for play shout out for old times sake.

Tell that to John Kerry.

Back