• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4th Down Conversions for Vanderbilt

The last one was the single most predictable play in the sorry history of Wale Forest football. I would have bet every single thing that I own on Vandy to convert that 4th and 11.

It's not fair when other teams go for it on 4th down. Don't they understand that you HAVE to punt on 4th down, even when it is 4th and short on the opponents 38 yard line or so? At least that is what the Grobot told me.

Where did we punt from last year in Clemson territory when we were down like 4 TDs?

Wakephan the worst fan for accepting lowf and utter mediocrity, I guess when you yourself stumbles around life bathed in mediocrity it's perfectly acceptable. At least we tried guys.

Wakephan the worst fan for accepting lowf and utter mediocrity, I guess when you yourself stumbles around life bathed in mediocrity it's perfectly acceptable. At least we tried guys.

I do not accept 'utter mediocrity', nor do I accept LOWF. I agree that the '4th and 11' fuck-up was embarrassing.

Sounds like the guy made a great catch. Knorr has done a pretty good job with average overall talent this year. If the offense wasn't so godawful.

This is why you don't give a guy a 10 year contract extension.

Sounds like the guy made a great catch. Knorr has done a pretty good job with average overall talent this year. If the offense wasn't so godawful.

Yes the 4th down result was predictable, as was the receiver to whom Vandy threw, but we lost this game on the last couple of offensive possessions after the D held and we ran no clock and made no first downs. Some poor throws. And that sack was inexcusable in that situation.

Last edited:
Back