• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

50 Most Beautiful Actresses of All Time

True. But I think we can all agree that Salma Hayek is a star and a horrific omission.

Agreed. But I'll see your Salma Hayek and raise you a Gabrielle Union.

gabrielle-union.jpg

I remember cp3 once saying how Gabrielle union was his celebrity crush. Doesn't his wife look a lot like her?

btw in terms of pure facial beauty in the last 25 years, they are more TV than big screen but Lori Loughlin and Keri Russell stack up with anyone. And as others have noted, Diane Lane x1000.

oh shit, aunt becky makes her way onto the thread. took way too long.

btw in terms of pure facial beauty in the last 25 years, they are more TV than big screen but Lori Loughlin and Keri Russell stack up with anyone. And as others have noted, Diane Lane x1000.

Diane Lane's still a charter member of my "I'd hit it" list, but it was a big letdown of mine to learn a few years ago that she's pretty much a chain smoker.

ScarJo isn't that great looking, IMO, but "she has major league yabos" (anyone name that movie quote?).

Animal House
(Eric Stratton giving clues to Boone on a girl he is going to “Pork”) Boone’s guess was Beverly.

E -“She’s got a couple of major league Yabos”
B- “ Beverly”
E-"No but you are getting warmer” “ Here is another clue: ‘ Oh God, Oh God, Oh God”
B Marlene, don’t tell me you are going to pork Marlene Desmond”
E “Pork”
B “ You’re going to hump her brains out aren’t you”
E "Boone, I anticipate a deeply religious experience. Why are you so interested in my sexual life, where is Katie?”

Was curious to how close I was on the actual quote, not bad considering I have not watched the movie in at least ten years ( but over 100 times in the 80’s). BTW Mandy was hot as a match in Animal House.

http://www.hark.com/clips/kfcfnjnyzx-let-me-give-you-a-hint-shes-got-a-couple-of-major-league-yabos

Last edited:
did some dumbass really say Anne Hathaway????

What's wrong with Anne Hathaway? Not sure she's top 50 anymore than I'm sure most of that list is top 50, but she has one of those classic faces that would be beautiful in any era. Big smile + doe eyes = boner. She is probably the most Audrey Hepburn-ish of any of them.

Jennifer Connelly is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. She is a classic beauty. Although, I'm not a big fan of her newly incorporated waif look.

Stan I appreciate your comment on my list and I will agree that there are a few I would probably remove after a second look, but I would say most of them are some of the hottest current actresses. Who would you put on that I didn't recommend so that you can back up your rep? Based on board feedback, it seems like I was dead on with at least 3 of them not being included.

Some omissions that I would like to see:

Olivia Wilde
Katherine Heigl
Anne Hathaway
Scarlett Johansson
Salma Hayek
Kate Beckinsale
Keira Knightley
Mila Kunis
Elisha Cuthbert
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Fair enough Ttruifh0

I try not to neg rep an opinion bc its subjective but including Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Love Hewit, Anne Hathaway, and keira Kneightly on a most beautiful actresses list of ALL TIME deserves it. Every one of these girls would be mediocre in a trendy NYC restaurant/lounge on a good night. The others you posted are much more worthy of consideration. I'm a big Kate Beckinsale fan.

Fair enough Ttruifh0

I try not to neg rep an opinion bc its subjective but including Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Love Hewit, Anne Hathaway, and keira Kneightly on a most beautiful actresses list of ALL TIME deserves it. Every one of these girls would be mediocre in a trendy NYC restaurant/lounge on a good night. The others you posted are much more worthy of consideration. I'm a big Kate Beckinsale fan.

I will give you Heigl, Hewit and Hathaway, but I don't know if I can back down on Knightly. I think her look is similar to Natalie Portman and she was on the list.

I will give you Heigl, Hewit and Hathaway, but I don't know if I can back down on Knightly. I think her look is similar to Natalie Portman and she was on the list.

Her face is busted. Acne scars like Wellman. Makeup can't hide the truth. Seen her in person.

Not having Salma Hayek is criminal. And that list lacks diversity in a major way.

Dont complain about lacking diversity. Put up some pics. I'll look at em.

Back