• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

59% and rising

I thought polls were all bullshit? Guess only when it fits what you're spewing huh?

I thought polls were all bullshit? Guess only when it fits what you're spewing huh?

I8CCwT7.gif

it's all fuzzy math, err alternative facts, in those polls.

btw, is it just the GOP that gets to use these fun phrases? Did i miss one for Obama?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-approval-rating-quinnipiac-poll/index.html?

Or is it. Double oops.

(CNN)President Donald Trump enters office facing low job approval ratings and skepticism from voters, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.

The survey found that 36% of American voters approve of Trump's handling of his job after his first week, while 44% say they disapprove. By comparison, former President Barack Obama received a 59%-25% approval rating in the first Quinnipiac poll taken after his inauguration in 2009.

Back