• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

6 Year Old Drummer Shreds "Hot for Teacher"

I wish I had half the musical talent that little kid has.

speaking of Hot For Teacher, I always get a kick out of watching this video and some old pros tackling the song...especially Sebastian Bach fucking up all the talking parts and laughing it off

Hot For Teacher with this 6 year old prodigy on the drums.

Done.

Name a song better than HFT

You said it was their last great song, not that they haven't had a better song since. Though I would disagree on both counts, A Different Kind Of Truth is right up there with all the VH (w/ Roth) albums except for maybe VH1. I think it's better than 1984, which was marred badly by crap songs like Jump and I'll Wait. FWIW, I don't think HFT is close to the best song on 1984. All the ones that didn't get airplay were the great ones from that album.

As for ADKOT, China Town scorches. Fuck, all the songs are good except for Tattoo, which is the Jump of this album, only without the #1 attached to it.

Back