• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

8-4

I believe it's possible with better offensive play calling. We should win the next two games. We should beat Cuse, State (who is up 3 to Marshall at the half and is just always fucking up), I think we're better than Duke, and steal one more. Georgia Tech seems doable to me.

If we could swap Grobe in against GaTech & triple option I'd be confident on that one. Other than that, happier to have Clawson and think he can pull one upset out of GaTech, Clemson, Florida State, Louisville, Notre Dame. I think it'll be against Florida State.

We beat a high-school level Presby team and BC started a freshman QB that threw four INTs.

I believe it's possible with better offensive play calling. We should win the next two games. We should beat Cuse, State (who is up 3 to Marshall at the half and is just always fucking up), I think we're better than Duke, and steal one more. Georgia Tech seems doable to me.

GT is the third game in the four game stretch with three top 10 teams and GT. Wake is going to be pretty beat up after FSU and Clemson, although GT does come after the bye week. They are difficult because of the offense they run, the full triple option. That will be a tough game to win.

Wake will also probably drop one of the other four projected wins - Utah State, App, Syracuse or NC State to come down to a 5-6 record and needing the win against Duke to go bowling again. I think they get it, for a 6-6 final regular season record.

Let's worry about 6 for now. It looks very likely. Two of at Cuse, State, and Duke are possible.

Unless we are holding back some real magic on offense, which seems pretty unlikely, I think we lose at least one of the next two games. We might need to sweep the last three games to be bowl eligible. We basically have five guaranteed losses on the schedule.

I think we are holding back some real magic. Dortch only got 8 touches.

Excluding our QB, we averaged 2.0 yards per carry. 8-4 doesn't seem like where we will likely end up.

The problem I see is in the inconsistency. We averaged 3 yds per carry. 33% of our carries went over 3 yards (16 of 48). Wolford was at 45%, Carney 25%, Calhoun was 30.7% We got 7 of 15 first downs were from runs, which is OK. But I want what the Panthers had two years ago. They could run the ball when they wanted to. They could run the ball when they had to. And they could run the ball when the other team knew they had to. 8 in the box will open up the passing game.

The problem I see is in the inconsistency. We averaged 3 yds per carry. 33% of our carries went over 3 yards (16 of 48). Wolford was at 45%, Carney 25%, Calhoun was 30.7% We got 7 of 15 first downs were from runs, which is OK. But I want what the Panthers had two years ago. They could run the ball when they wanted to. They could run the ball when they had to. And they could run the ball when the other team knew they had to. 8 in the box will open up the passing game.
That Calhoun kid is gonna be a good one though.

Based on the responses in this thread you would never know that we just won an ACC road game by 24

Back