• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

8 games left for DFL

berneses

Reaction score
It pains every fiber of my body to root against Wake but way to go Syracuse. Do you duty Currie and fire this buffoon.

5000 holes fans at Tuesday's game??

They smell a big victory over Danny's DFL Deacs.

Currie, please....:mad:

Despite DM, our team scraps. Figures out how to crawl back into each game. UNC should have beat dook tonight. Actually should have closed out with a 10 pt win. They are a bunch of headcases. DM finally beat Clemson to end his o for. He will beat UNC to end the o for there and create the drama on his retention.

UNC is 3-9 with McD AA's, we are 3-10 with less talent. Tell me UNC won't find a way to screw up the game on Tuesday.

I actually wonder if we made a little league of all the dfl teams in the Power Six MBB leagues (and ONLY the dfls), would we with Danny's shit coaching actually finish DFL in it?
I think we'd at the very least have a decent shot at it.

*I'dve said all of D-1, but even I don't think we'd finish last in a league like that. Besides, it would certainly have to be two divisions and we've never actually lost to 300 or worse KP team.

Despite DM, our team scraps. Figures out how to crawl back into each game. UNC should have beat dook tonight. Actually should have closed out with a 10 pt win. They are a bunch of headcases. DM finally beat Clemson to end his o for. He will beat UNC to end the o for there and create the drama on his retention.

UNC is 3-9 with McD AA's, we are 3-10 with less talent. Tell me UNC won't find a way to screw up the game on Tuesday.

u*NC will find a way to screw it up. Then Wake will find a way to give it back. Just like Syracuse had three bigs foul out. Wake went to jacking up threes and put the turnover machine in high gear at the end, to give the game back to Syracuse.

I bet parking is $20 tonight. Total BS move by WFU.

I give DM no credit for beating a bad UNC team if we somehow pull this one out of our ass.

Last edited:
My guess is a very good crowd. Regardless of the records or circumstances, this game still means a lot to old guard Wake fans who grew up in NC. UNC will still bring a lot of fans from the Triad, who either can’t get a ticket in Chapel Hii, or can, but dont want to make the drive this year.

I bet parking is $20 tonight. Total BS move by WFU.

I give DM no credit for beating a bad UNC team if we somehow pull this one out of our ass.

Per email this morning from Currie:
Get ready for tonight's game with notes and nuggets from GoDeacs.com. Parking for the game will cost $20.

u*NC will find a way to screw it up. Then Wake will find a way to give it back. Just like Syracuse had three bigs foul out. Wake went to jacking up threes and put the turnover machine in high gear at the end, to give the game back to Syracuse.

SO true, so true. How in the hell do you not work the ball inside to Saar with their 3 bigs having fouled out. Just baffles me that we can jack up jump shots given that situation. Knowing that we needed more paint touches and needed more chances at the free throw line :)

Back