• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$83.10 left over from News and Record Fundraising

Strattocaster

Reaction score
Folks,

I have $83.10 left over. The mods tell me that the baord is payed up for 2 years. What do you guys want to do with the extra money?
I can order 100 bumper stickers for $65.00 + shipping. You guys wanna do that? Or maybe #BuzzOut shirts?

Lemme know your thoughts.

Folks,

I have $83.10 left over. The mods tell me that the baord is payed up for 2 years. What do you guys want to do with the extra money?
I can order 100 bumper stickers for $65.00 + shipping. You guys wanna do that? Or maybe #BuzzOut shirts?

Bumper stickers -- more bang for the buck definitely.

But how and who do you distribute tee shirts or bumper stickets to? Should people who gave more money get them? Should you give it to people closer to W-S? I'd just put it in the Boards fund. I believe that was what we agreed on when raising that money

bumper stickers work. my dad, brother, mother, gf and I would all proudly stick one on each of our vehicles..

If you fellows decide on the bumper sticker route, one of you casually walk by the WFPD and place on their rear bumper. May take a while for those Barney's to catch it. Or better yet lay one on Wellman or Buzz's Prius...

Folks,

Bumper stickers. Distribute in Winston Salem area. Due to setthe up cost, it would not cost much to increase that to 250. I would chip in if needed.

Folks,

Blimp, albeit a small one.

Folks,

Yard signs. Like the political ones. Would be great to see them all over Winston. Stop lights, houses, etc.

Business cards. Place them everywhere. If vista print is used, it is possible to get 5,000 cards printed for $59.99.

What about yard signs?

http://www.signsonthecheap.com/SignReview.aspx?T=76426657592B6C78494537503035714976647A5757673D3D

Proof.ashx

Business cards. Place them everywhere. If vista print is used, it is possible to get 5,000 cards printed for $59.99.

Lots of bang but less permanent. Both are great options.

I lean business cards because locals were hesitant to protest at games and wear the shirts. Will they put bumper stickers on their cars?

Sounds like just enough money for a keg of cheap booze. I suggest bringing it to the first tailgate and inviting everyone that donated to come by.

Sounds like just enough money for a keg of cheap booze. I suggest bringing it to the first tailgate and inviting everyone that donated to come by.

This is the best idea yet.

On Campus Arena Fund.

Hide your keys!

Business cards and pay the dudes selling papers on University $5 to do it.

Back