• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/11: Fascinating stuff

bobknightfan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGB9A4ODmFo

I ran across this fascinating series of videos analyzing the 9/11 attack. Frankly, I don't know what to make of them. I understand that the popular reaction is to simply reject them out of hand, but it seems to be that to do that one has to have logical answers to questions that are being raised.

I was especially perplexed by the video discussing the cell phone calls purportedly made from the airplanes during the hijack. At the very least, these videos raise many questions that people who ridicule them out of hand should be able to answer.

There are several videos, one after the other. They certainly make for interesting viewing. Ridicule them if you wish...but don't do so without at least watching them first. As I said, I don't know what to make of them....but as with the Kennedy assassination, I'm not at all confident that the American people have been told the whole story.

ETA: This is the entire video of all the different videos in the report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ppQDmId9M

Last edited:
The planes didn't hit at cruising altitudes, and there were airphones.

Have you watched the entire section on the cellphones? All of that was discussed in detail....and there are many unanswered questions about that particular aspect of the attack.

Have you watched the entire section on the cellphones? All of that was discussed in detail....and there are many unanswered questions about that particular aspect of the attack.

yah, deleted after I got to that part. I don't think we hid 4 airliners and hundreds of people so the military could covertly kill thousands of people in the WTC so we could start a war in the middle east. So not sure what the conspiracy theorists on this are even insinuating.

bkf, can jet fuel melt steel beams or nah?

I don't have any answers. That's why I said I didn't know what to make of what happened.....but there are a hell of a lot of unanswered questions.

All I know for sure is that I no longer believe out of hand anything the government tells me any more than I believe out of hand anything that CNN tells me.

....and if all these questions that are being raised...and there are many of them...are completely ridiculous, it should be easy to rebut all of them, instead of just saying "this is crazy".

Last edited:
Votes for Donald then tells other people that he can't trust the government anymore. Yeah that's about right.

I always think there should be a point by point refutation video to go along with the “conspiracy” videos which are selectively cut and facts singled out to prove a point. I saw a video a long time ago about the moon landing being faked and it was incredibly convincing on its own, but when I saw a point by point refutation I realized how much cherry picking or flat out wrong facts the original video included. When viewed side by side, there was no way you could think there was a conspiracy.

It appears in this case we’re missing a video refuting these points which I’m sure exists somewhere. I watched the videos but the point trying to be made (at least I think) glosses over why an otherwise oafish government would have a plan like this with so many potential holes/failure points and somehow get everything perfectly right to the point of omniscience all for an excuse to go to war when there are way easier ways to accomplish that end.

I don't have any answers. That's why I said I didn't know what to make of what happened.....but there are a hell of a lot of unanswered questions.

All I know for sure is that I no longer believe out of hand anything the government tells me any more than I believe out of hand anything that CNN tells me.

....and if all these questions that are being raised...and there are many of them...are completely ridiculous, it should be easy to rebut all of them, instead of just saying "this is crazy".

I'm pretty sure you're trolling (and you definitely get an A for effort on this one), but if you're not, then you should read this.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

The following content is from an in-depth investigation of the conspiracy theories surround the attacks of 9/11, which was published in the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics. That cover story was expanded and published in August 2006 as a book titled Debunking 9/11 Myths. The fully revised and updated 2011 edition of the book is now on sale.

Ooh a conspiracy theory about 9/11 peddled by a trump shill. How many Russian trolls did it take to make this video?

Ooh a conspiracy theory about 9/11 peddled by a trump shill. How many Russian trolls did it take to make this video?

I'm not peddling anything. Didn't even say that I believed any of it. I just thought it made for interesting viewing and am always amazed at how many questions are always left unanswered in these things which everyone is just expected to accept on faith. Problem is, as far as I am concerned, that the government (and media) have used up all of their credibility and I'm not very likely to accept anything either of them says simply on "faith" anymore.

It's pretty said when the citizens of a country can no longer trust their government or the media to not flat out lie to them.....but that is where we find ourselves in this country today.

The number of people that would be required to accomplish a conspiracy of this magnitude without leaking is ridiculous

Votes for Donald then tells other people that he can't trust the government anymore. Yeah that's about right.

That's one reason why a lot of people did vote for Trump. They didn't trust anything that The Government or The Media told them anymore. And Hillary was basically running as "The Government" for what amounted to a 3rd Obama term. The only other option just happened to be Trump. If you had been running against Hillary instead of Trump, I would have voted for you.

The number of people that would be required to accomplish a conspiracy of this magnitude without leaking is ridiculous

I agree completely. That's what makes it so ridiculous. Still, what about all those unanswered questions? Why won't the government ever just do the simple thing and level with its people by telling them the truth? I don't think that 9/11 was an inside job.....but at the same time there is not a doubt in my mind that there are a lot of things about 9/11 that the government knows but is not willing to tell the American people....for whatever reason. And there have to be reasons. Something somewhere is being covered up. We haven't been told the whole story about what happened.

Do you know anyone who really believes that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination of JFK? That's what the government told us in the Warren Report.

I'm not peddling anything. Didn't even say that I believed any of it. I just thought it made for interesting viewing and am always amazed at how many questions are always left unanswered in these things which everyone is just expected to accept on faith. Problem is, as far as I am concerned, that the government (and media) have used up all of their credibility and I'm not very likely to accept anything either of them says simply on "faith" anymore.

It's pretty said when the citizens of a country can no longer trust their government or the media to not flat out lie to them.....but that is where we find ourselves in this country today.

Yet you believe President Trump's claims that Russian interference is a hoax.

Yet you believe President Trump's claims that Russian interference is a hoax.

How is that any different from someone else believing the Media....which has never accepted the results of the election and has been on a 24/7 vendetta to invalidate the election results for ten months now....claims that the charge is legitimate?

The election shouldn't even have been close. It was a choke job to end all choke jobs by Hillary & the Democrats.

If cell phones are going to work at high altitude, I'd think one place they are most likely to work is the northeast corridor, which has a higher population and thus more towers. One of those studies was done in Ontario, which is a huge province and could have been anywhere.

Either way, misreporting of minor facts (and I think that which phones people call from is a minor fact) doesn't prove a conspiracy-people get minor details initially wrong all the time.

Edit: Are many calls dropped on the Acela express? That train regularly travels 150 mph-about a third of the plane speeds mentioned in the video.

Aren't you one of those "I prefer to get my news directly from the president's twitter feed" people?

Last edited:
How is that any different from someone else believing the Media....which has never accepted the results of the election and has been on a 24/7 vendetta to invalidate the election results for ten months now....claims that the charge is legitimate?

The election shouldn't even have been close. It was a choke job to end all choke jobs by Hillary & the Democrats.

Media? Who needs the media when Donald Trump Jr is on the record scheduling meetings with Russians to procure dirt on Hillary Clinton? Who needs the media when 17 US intelligence agencies plus foreign intelligence agencies all report that Russia tried to influence our election? Who needs the media when the CEO of Facebook hands over 3000 ads about American policy placed by a Russian troll farm? Who needs the media when Roger Stone tweets that "John Podesta will have his time in the barrel" long before Wikileaks ever released his stolen emails?

Fuck the media. Open your eyes son.

Last edited:

And you say posting on a message board is a waste of time.

The country is full of morons who believe conspiracy theories.

Back