• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

94Deac: "GAME DAY! Wake Forest University Demon Deacon Football"

I don't know that your book will make me love WFU football, but it definitely makes me hate Blurb. What is Blurb's cut that results in you making $7 on a three quarter of a hundred dollar book? Did you look into iBooks author and other platforms?

Edited to add:

For example, Iconic, the Apple hardware coffee table book (link), is only $51. I'm not criticizing your book at all; I'm just bamboozled by the platform.

Last edited:
I don't know that your book will make me love WFU football, but it definitely makes me hate Blurb. What is Blurb's cut that results in you making $7 on a three quarter of a hundred dollar book? Did you look into iBooks author and other platforms?

Edited to add:

For example, Iconic, the Apple hardware coffee table book (link), is only $51. I'm not criticizing your book at all; I'm just bamboozled by the platform.

Well, for one, the Apple book has a real publisher and probably will sell thousands of copies. Economies of scale and all.

So it's just a bunch of pictures of a random tailgate and people we don't know?

1) Loved he sunset photo; framed poster worthy
2) Lots of empty seats, but pretty accurate portrayal (post-2010 or so anyway. Man, we didn't realize how good it was in 2006/07)
3) For some reason a lot guys who fire up stogies at "events" look like smug assholes to me

^ I laughed. As a former occassional cigar smoker - it is hard not to look like a smug asshat with something that big in your mouth all the while not allowing yourself to drool. Easier to look urbane with a cig.

Back