• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Ginger of a Generation

ibleedgoldandblack

Reaction score
Never in my life did I think I say this about a contestant on a gimmicky made for TV beauty contest. Here goes, Alyssa Campanella is a once in a generation ginger.

She has the God given gift of a Maureen O'Hara or Jessica Rabbit. The most frightening part of this is she has barely scratched the surface of her talent at age 22. As amazing as she is now, I can't fathom where she goes but she should go even much higher.

I pray she can fuck as good as she looks.

alyssa_campanella_miss_california_2011_5-475x6441.jpg

Yes I parodied RJ just so we could have a hot Redhead thread.

there's a difference between a redhead and ginger my friends

She's not ginger, she's a daywalker. Huge difference, see South Park for the scientific difference.

I'd introduce her to my parents.

I had two weeks of training with the government and my trainer was a hot red head, and it was the first time that I had ever seen one.

there's a difference between a redhead and ginger my friends

Somebody hasn't been reading their Jamie Kennedy lately. You can't say "ginger". I, however, can say "ginja". I am pretty sure that's how it works.

No Connie Britton is a huge oversight.

Your Google image broke?

My wife once casually dropped that she would switch teams for a night for the red head from one of the doctor's shows the watches. I spent 20 minutes just starting into space afterwards.

kate-walsh-a-little-car-crazy.jpg

Back