• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A little History for those collected here

Tibor, from 8/01:
Hallo Daemon Decon! Being very much long time of no posts here from your Man in Tallinn being do to varyous reasonings. Having being off-line in wait for weeks to get replaceman part for Computer. Commodore company not being of vary relyable or easy to dealing with. Taking my advise do not buy an Commodore for the computing O-K do you know what I am saying. Plus also the repairing bill of crashed Scooter being vary astronomycal.
Tibor being love to Coach Daemon Decon in kicking game we call here football or also the soccer or the footie. Basketball being number one top sport but footie also much popular and number therd choice of Tibor after Hoops and Team Handball O-K? But yeah sure of course if Football Coach job being offer Tibor hopping next plain to USA in New York minute do you know what I am saying? Dream job of comming into USA the Land of Hot Betties and also being teach of footballing? no way aright? So if you not being of jokking then please tell of how starting applycating procedure as soon as postable if you please? Thank you all so vary much for being consider of stranger man of far away Estonia vary much appresiated do you know what I am saying! Also good luck with new Coach of Basketballers the Skipper Presser being high spoken of by basketballing experts in Europe including legendairy Coach of the Great Muursepp so rock on Daemon Decon and look out Atlanta Coastal Confederation with the Mighty Dariux Songaila to finish career under new Coach with a banging! Combinating with wunderkind Sky Walking man called as Vytaj being un-stopable I promise you O-K. Just you weight and see what I am talking about my friends?
Piece out Wake Foret people O-K.
Your friend Estonian and future Coach I am hopping.

so robbins is dan87?

I've been posting in the various forums since around 1996 or so. We had two or three golf outings way back in the day - 2000 or so? Met lots of posters then and at the Orange Bowl tailgate years later, many of whom still post regularly today. There are even a hand full I knew in real life before the boards, but I'm not even sure some of them remember who I actually am. ;)

:thumbsup:

Back