• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

Im here and I have my RB'd player. We are sure we have an SK?

Two hits on rommy night 1. Bym blocked one.
One hit goes through night 2. So either the presumed SK or maf hit was blocked.

Is my assumption correct?

dude. you need to claim something! ugh.

so we're in CCCBDXT?

There was, again, only one kill last night. BYM says there *must* be an SK based on his protection of Rommy on night 1.

X X X X X X X

C C c B d X X, where lower-case hasn't been confirmed.

There's an SK where T = 1 and 3. So, bym is lying unless there's another civ special out there, or one of the current civ specials is lying.

Right?

If there's no SK, that means we're in T=2, which means both Xs above are Ts, which would mean BYM is lying, because no SK.

If bym isn't lying, then one of the X's has to be another special, or one of the current specials has to be lying.

***bym***

it's not 100%, but you should out the info

There had to be a second hit, confirmed by dead doctor. So, unless we have another terrible civ special that didnt come out, yeah, has to be SK.

N1 could be vig hit on rommy

There was, again, only one kill last night. BYM says there *must* be an SK based on his protection of Rommy on night 1.

X X X X X X X

There's an SK where T = 1 and 3. So, bym is lying unless there's another civ special out there, or one of the current civ specials is lying.

Right?

If there's no SK, that means we're in T=2, which means both Xs above are Ts, which would mean BYM is lying, because no SK.

If bym isn't lying, then one of the X's has to be another special, or one of the current specials has to be lying.

***bym***

Jesus Bym is dead. A dead doctor.

X X X X X X X

Right?

***bym***

This is amazing

lower probability possibilities:

- first night there was a vig hit
- SK chose not to hit

***switch to blue***

Help me pick out a well pump and I'll reconsider

X X X X X X X

Right?

***bym***

WAIT, I'm a retard for thinking bym is a liar, but the same logic still applies, right? We've only got an SK if (1) there's an unclaimed special, or (2) one of the current claimed specials is lying? It's not bym that's the liar, it's Diggler.

Duff is basically 100% the civ RB because Juice verified he exists. So Diggler has to be lying, right? Because no SK is TT?

***Diggler***

Back