• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

The worst thing for me personally about the SD3 vote thing is that I never do that when I mod but with work being crazy as I transition out, I just marked it on my notes so I wouldn't forget as I was doing other things. Then just casually copied and pasted the vote count without thinking about it. So I apologize if that had an impact on that final round, especially after the Diggler situation.

SK is so fun for me to play. I get to make non-vanilla reads with impunity. Bym, duff, diggles, etc.

I was super freaked out by the end of day 2. Just way too many specials out in the open. I tried to hit 100% sure things. Rommy was an easy night 1. Him dying was essential before he figured out the game for civs.

Bym on night 2 was harder. I was afraid that Duff would RB the hitter, I thought either A) Mafia would hit Duff, then no info leaks, or B) Mafia hits Bym with me and Duff can't claim to have been successful. Ended up biting me in the end.

Duff on night 3 was the same logic. If he somehow luckboxes the mafia hit on him, he finds a Mafia, clears himself and I lose. I had to keep the setup confused to have a shot with so many fucking cleared civ specials.

Bym on night 2 was harder. I was afraid that Duff would RB the hitter, I thought either A) Mafia would hit Duff, then no info leaks, or B) Mafia hits Bym with me and Duff can't claim to have been successful. Ended up biting me in the end.

I figured that I was target #1 and someone would decide to take the shot on the RB. If I was wrong and both sides double-hit me, the result is the same.

I did enjoy that every permutation of SK holds his hit or embarrassed vig was run, but nobody thought a perfect Doc was possible.

I’d read the OOO to make sure protection still worked if I got hit.

I figured that I was target #1 and someone would decide to take the shot on the RB. If I was wrong and both sides double-hit me, the result is the same.

I did enjoy that every permutation of SK holds his hit or embarrassed vig was run, but nobody thought a perfect Doc was possible.

I’d read the OOO to make sure protection still worked if I got hit.

Were you able to locate the order of operations easily?

So, after read back, I still can't find a smoking gun that prompted the majo, other than admitting to having been re blocked. Two kills happened that night so I couldn't have done either. So I was the "other" - non killing - that night? night? Or what thought process occurred?

You were an unknown, and there was a justification. Definitely nothing close to a smoking gun.

The round I died was because "well I guess he could be the sk."

Sometimes someone just has to die for the game to move forward

Blue died because duff (who seems to know things and commands respect) said so. Then knight piled on, which ultimately convinced me that he was bad, but in the meantime majo momentum built up and next thing you know Gouda’s killing civs and acting surprised. With that many specials it’s really hard to work out the permutations of what happened.

Blue died because duff (who seems to know things and commands respect) said so. Then knight piled on, which ultimately convinced me that he was bad, but in the meantime majo momentum built up and next thing you know Gouda’s killing civs and acting surprised. With that many specials it’s really hard to work out the permutations of what happened.

I was killing civs? Lol

Weren’t you the last vote on blue?

Anyway what the f do I know. This game was CONFUSING.

An underrated part of this game was SD3 getting stuck on gouda, his switch to gouda was pretty random and gouda had no votes before it. But then gouda quickly was in the lead and there’s nothing SD3 could do. Almost cost them but then Da got double tapped.

I mean I do complex tax merger work all day and I can’t figure out whether we have a SK or not

This was a fun game, all the fuckups notwithstanding. THANK YOU

Back