• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

i didn't clear anyone other than dead romny and myself, which as i noted above, you're free to confirm at the next night but again for now, let's focus on:
- CCCBDXX: where we have a special or two still on the loose. One would have to be a vig and shot rommy N1. We could also have a doctor and another RB out there, or just a full V.
- CCCBDXT: where one special still hangs out in the wind - 1shot Vig, 1shot doc, or 1 shot RB; and a SK
Either way, there is clearly a mafia GF.

It can't be CCCBDTT because then there's no accounting for rommy's N1 death.

and since there are no cops with any powers left, GF is irrelevant.

Ok lets take a moment and recap what we KNOW and what we assume based on claims:

Confirmed
D- Bym
CC- Cata
TTTT or less- Tejas

99% Confirmed (No counter claim, confirmed by players who have been RBd)
B- Duff

Claimed and assumed for now
C- Diggler

We are looking at CCCDBxx

Now based on Bym assertion, he protected Rommy but Rommy still died. Which means we have either a SK or a Vigilante.

If its a SK then the alignment is CCCDBTx leaving open a possible 1 shot doc, 1 shot vig, 1 shot RB.

If this is the alignment then there should have been 2 deaths unless the 2nd hit was interrupted. With Blue claiming vanilla civ, then this scenario means he's lying.

Now if it is not an SK but a vigilante and given only night 1 where there were 2 attempt lets assume its a one shot: CCCDBVx. Could be 1 T and either the 1 shot vig hasnt used his power or he did on Rommy night 1 and I happened to block hits on both nights. Or there is another civ special for that last spot.

Without a civ vigilante claim, Blue is on the hot seat.

that's a much wordier version of 2 posts prior, plus commentary on blue

Ok lets take a moment and recap what we KNOW and what we assume based on claims:

Confirmed
D- Bym
CC- Cata
TTTT or less- Tejas

B- Duff

Claimed and assumed for now
C- Diggler

We are looking at CCCDBxx

Now based on Bym assertion, he protected Rommy but Rommy still died. Which means we have either a SK or a Vigilante.

If its a SK then the alignment is CCCDBTx leaving open a possible 1 shot doc, 1 shot vig, 1 shot RB.

If this is the alignment then there should have been 2 deaths unless the 2nd hit was interrupted. With Blue claiming vanilla civ, then this scenario means he's lying.

Now if it is not an SK but a vigilante and given only night 1 where there were 2 attempt lets assume its a one shot: CCCDBVx. Could be 1 T and either the 1 shot vig hasnt used his power or he did on Rommy night 1 and I happened to block hits on both nights. Or there is another civ special for that last spot.

Without a civ vigilante claim, Blue is on the hot seat.

This is what I was trying to post, but my IQ got in the way.

***Blue***

Now its possible Diggler is lying so lets play that out

Confirmed
D- Bym
CC- Cata
TTTT or less- Tejas

B- Duff

We are looking at CCDBxxx

2 scenarios have an SK
2 scenarios do not, which based on night 1 and Bym declaration has to have at least 1 V

There are a lot of different scenarios still in play if Diggler is lying.

Mafia and sk could have double tapped again last night, which is blues only saving option.

Assume Diggler is telling the truth

9 players left

1 Civ RB
1 1 shot Cop
1 SK or Vig
1 potential civ special or SK
2 maf
3 vanilla

Given that, Blue CANT be vanilla unless there is a civ vig claim.

Now its possible Diggler is lying so lets play that out

Confirmed
D- Bym
CC- Cata
TTTT or less- Tejas

B- Duff

We are looking at CCDBxxx

2 scenarios have an SK
2 scenarios do not, which based on night 1 and Bym declaration has to have at least 1 V

There are a lot of different scenarios still in play if Diggler is lying.

Diggler is lying.

easy enough to figure that out of course, and I shall be fine to donate my now vanilla existence to the cause.

Blue (4) - gouda, Da, toogs, Knight
SD3 (1) - Juice

YTV: Duff, blue, SD3, Diggler

5 votes is majority

Diggler is lying.

If you are telling the truth and are a vanilla civ you probably still have to die here.

All the remaining scenarios only have 2 mafia left. 7-2 or 6-2-1. If you are civ and again NO CIV VIG CLAIM, then Diggler is lying and will be dealt with either by a possible SK at night or by the mob the next day.

If you are a civ, diggler is lying then there is a civ special floating around out there. I will block Diggler and then whatever else happens, happens.

But unless someone can give me a compelling reason, I dont see why Blue isnt the move here.

Blue (4) - gouda, Da, toogs, Knight
SD3 (1) - Juice

YTV: Duff, blue, SD3, Diggler

5 votes is majority

Go ahead, majo me. I'm vanilla civ. Look at the stack on BYM for mafia.

Is there a scenario where you’re vanilla while I’m C? I’m not sure you are mafia but I know I’m not lying.

***no vote***

someone else vote for blue so I can be the ONE

Is there a scenario where you’re vanilla while I’m C? I’m not sure you are mafia but I know I’m not lying.

Only with a civ vig that had an attempt on night 1 and that person hasnt spoken up for a whole day round.

Ok yes, possible with someone missing night actions which throw a lot out the window.

Back