• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I'm going with

***knight***

Has smoke screened everybody.

Assume Diggler is telling the truth

9 players left

1 Civ RB
1 1 shot Cop
1 SK or Vig
1 potential civ special or SK
2 maf
3 vanilla

Given that, Blue CANT be vanilla unless there is a civ vig claim.

I mean, I'm voting for blue - but double tap is still a possibility and blue is vanilla.

why not SK taking N2 off to confuse us?

It is known that there is an sk per the dead doctor, no reason to hide at this point - hit every night to narrow the pool.

I will say, if this is a double tap and not blue, this is likely someone who hasn't been an SK before, because there is no reason for them to make that hit.

It is known that there is an sk per the dead doctor, no reason to hide at this point - hit every night to narrow the pool.

I will say, if this is a double tap and not blue, this is likely someone who hasn't been an SK before, because there is no reason for them to make that hit.

this is such a great post if you're dirty

If blue is the SK, he should just come out, at 6-2-1, we would prefer to not lynch the SK anyway - that serves no purpose.

If blue is the SK, he should just come out, at 6-2-1, we would prefer to not lynch the SK anyway - that serves no purpose.

you aren't supposed to tell people when to come out. it's a personal choice

Blue (4) - gouda, Da, toogs, Knight
SD3 (1) - Juice

YTV: Duff, blue, SD3, Diggler

5 votes is majority

I don't think this is out of bounds, but doesn't blue essentially have to be bad at this point? Mafia would have swooped in for a majo in any other instance.

I don't think this is out of bounds, but doesn't blue essentially have to be bad at this point? Mafia would have swooped in for a majo in any other instance.

i'm no expert here but would a mafia put the last vote on a civ so obviously?

Mafia already stacked on me. Now trying to get one more civ to bite.

Go ahead, majo me. I'm vanilla civ. Look at the stack on BYM for mafia.

why this post when we're about to majo him AND prove that i'm not lying? Unless he really thinks i'm lying, in which case that makes him civ.

Is there a scenario where you’re vanilla while I’m C? I’m not sure you are mafia but I know I’m not lying.

Only with a civ vig that had an attempt on night 1 and that person hasnt spoken up for a whole day round.

Ok yes, possible with someone missing night actions which throw a lot out the window.

The civ vig?

SK took a night off?

And this is where things will be about 10:31 AM tomorrow

so who on the bym stack should we examine more closely blue?

there's a 10% chance that there's a one shot vig in the mix who hasn't outed himself. (Actually more, when you consider how few T's there must be.) If V kills rommy N1, then there's no N2 double tap, blue is RB'd innocently, and we're all chasing ghosts.

Back