• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A meal at chick-fil-a is not complete without?

truifh0

Reaction score
This is a question they are posing on facebook. Worth liking them just to see some of the answers. Who is the PR genius who thought this was a good idea?

[Boogity]Vulnerable goth tweens, amirite? [Boogity]

you should probably throw away more food slim

Ain't seen me in a loooong time, eh sweetie? Regardless, your little, boney, twiggy, Auschwitz-survivor-looking ass probably oughtta get some more kibble.

My personal favorites that they may have been deleted were hate, dicks, satan, and gay buttsex

it would be nice if chickfila had more than just waffle fries, cole slaw, and that nast carrot stuff for sides

Ain't seen me in a loooong time, eh sweetie? Regardless, your little, boney, twiggy, Auschwitz-survivor-looking ass probably oughtta get some more kibble.

sorry pard. it was just a post that i was compelled to make. didn't want to do it. felt i owed it to you.

So swallow next time.

And for the record: Hardees >>>> CFA.

bojangles (it is a NC based chain so try not to act like a douche for once) is 60 times better than both.

mike brown

mikebrownchicken.jpg

Back